Categories
Uncategorized

dominator polymeric sand

ft. Start showering from the bottom of the slope or the lowest part of the job. Polymeric sand was first introduced to the hardscaping industry about a dozen years ago, and we at Stonehenge started using it as soon as it was available in this market. Do not sweep Gator Maxx Sand … This will cause a wash out once the top crust layer has cracked. Run a plate vibrator over the entire surface to fully set the joints. Pro Tip: The sand as well as pavers should be lightly soaked and NOT drenched. It is designed for … The USP of the Dominator Polymeric Sand is SOLID-FLEX technology that enhances the flexibility, durability, and self-healing in the joints. Which is Better for Paver: Polymeric Sand or Regular Sand. Silica is one such additive that is used in polymeric sand to help lock the fine sand particles together. Wet the joints and rinse the residue off the paver surface simultaneously. Paver locking sand … Furthermore, you should spray all of the poly sand particles off of the pavers without washing it out of the joints. Gives any landscape a finished look and feel, while preventing weed growth and insect... Interlock repair, Lift & Relay, re polymeric sand. When placed and dampened, INCRETE PRO-PAVER POLYSAND hardens to lock pavers in place. Ottawa 02/11/2020 Shop Sakrete 40-lb Tan/Brown Polymeric Sand in the Paver Sand department at Lowe's.com. A majority of polymeric sand manufacturers recommend a minimum ambient temperature that is just above freezing when applying the product. And, you know what, all the credit goes to the Solid Flex technology. Afterward, compact the sand and the pavers. It took the already low-maintenance brick paver patios we were installing down to nearly zero maintenance. Zero Haze, Zero Dust, and Zero Problems! Polymeric Sand vs. However, I’m gonna share with you the steps that I’ve been implementing in my various paver projects. -6xuherqg« ³$fklhylqj,qvwdoodwlrq3huihfwlrq´ Furthermore, top off the joints with the third sweep of sand. Let’s have a quick look at the Pros and Cons to help you make an informed buying decision. Use a leaf blower to remove any excess water remaining on the surface of the pavers. Hope you enjoy and consume the idiosyncratic piece of information from this video. One important thing I would like to bring to your notice is that the manufacturers have started bringing change in the installation instructions in the last couple of years. This video explains what can happen if you use polymeric sand on remodel type paver projects. Furthermore, I’ll throw some light on the parameters that are important to consider when it comes to smart buying. All residue should go directly into the paver joints. Dominator Polymeric Sand: Is this the best sand for paver joints? All you need to do is to select dry and rain-free weather for the installation purpose and follow the process shown in the below self-explanatory video. Click here to … Some naysayers will say that polymeric sand … Do not apply if the paver surface is damp or wet. In 1999, Techniseal launched the first-ever polymeric sand for paver jointing. When proper preparation is taken (such as weed killer, insect repellant/removal), this polymeric jointing sand … Install Gator Maxx Sand a minimum of 1/8 inch (3 mm) below the paver surface or erosion may occur. Nonetheless, the most commonly used ingredients are quartz and crystalline silica. Allow sufficient time to complete the project in one session. ft. (2.3 m2) and have it approved by a site supervisor on commercial jobs or the homeowner for residential jobs. Already we’ve discussed at the beginning of this post that additives present in the polymeric sand used water to bond well. In case, you’ve any doubt or query, feel free to ask in the comment section. Take any paver joint stabilization sand, and compared it with any other polymeric sand application process. If not the favorite, then Alliance Gator Polymeric “Super” Sand is one of the favorites of the contractors for a variety of reasons. Trust me, it is one of the most popular budget-friendly polymer sand. Ants Control: I’ve mentioned this point in the starting of this post as well. So, I would request you to read and follow the instruction carefully. Alliance Gator Polymeric "Super" Sand. On the other hand, there are a set of manufacturers that recommend a temperature range of 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit for better binding and end result. Yes, our color-enhancing sealers are joint stabilizing. Again, give the paved area another light mist. The USP of the Dominator Polymeric Sand is SOLID-FLEX technology that enhances the flexibility, durability, and self-healing in the joints. Moreover, if you’re hearing the word “polymeric sand” for the first time, then keep reading, we’ll explain and discuss every bit of polymeric sand. Even if you’re new to laying pavers, you won’t be able to mess this up. The flexibility is an important feature of the polymeric sand and is very important to ensure long-lasting stabilized joints. Keep container tightly closed before and after use to ensure product integrity. In this kind of ambiguous situations, I always follow what the polymeric sand manufacturers recommend. Lastly, I’ll take some of the frequently asked questions from my readers as well as clientele. Can you guess, how much time will it take for the polymeric sand to harden and fully activate? Ignoring silicosis can lead to lung fibrosis and further increased risk of developing tuberculosis. New Paver Installs: First, spread and sweep product uniformly over the surface. To get rid of the aforementioned problems, polymeric sand was introduced. A few years back, there weren’t many professional options available for the end-users in terms of polymeric sand. So I bought the 45 lb bucket. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "yardmonkpro-20"; Installing Prior to Rain. As compared to its counterparts, the application time is quite less because it sweeps easily into the joint and rinses easily as well. Furthermore, the price suffices for the color. Another big advantage of using polymeric sand is that it discourages the ant invasion. Thankfully, the Dominator Polymeric Sand is designed for all skill levels. In order for the paver joints to set properly, they ideally need two days of sun and … Needless to say, dry weather definitely fastens the setting process. Polymeric sand also increases the durability of the stone pavement because it binds the stone slab very efficiently. Sakrete polymeric sands are mixtures of sand and special additives designed to fill the joints between pavers … Note: Check with the paver manufacturer about the suitability of using a plate vibrator. At times, it has delivered much more than my expectations. In case, you still have doubt after watching this video, then follow the application guide that comes with the product for the uninterrupted installation. After the sand has been swept into the paver joints in a tight manner, I would recommend you to use a blower or a broom to check sands are in the correct position and none is left on any of the pavor prior to wetting. You just need a day or two of warm dry weather. 7% 0lvwdnhvwr$yrlgwr(qvxuhd 6xffhvvixo3ro\phulf6dqg,qvwdoodwlrq $vhulhvriwhfkqlfdoexoohwlqviurp6(. Needless to say, an ant can be a tricky affair to deal with when it comes to the stone pavement. Polymeric sand is highly recommended because once it is applied to the joints, it reacts with misted water and creates a binding agent that helps solidify the sand and locks the pavers … It goes without saying that Sakrete Polymeric Sand is a “value for money” product. To start with, it is a unique blend of calibrated sand and polymeric binders. Now it looks terrible, but when it dries, it's hard as a rock again, and none of it will budge. Surface must be dry. What more can you expect from Sakrete Polymeric Sand? High Performance Paver locking sand is a specially formulated haze free formula of polymer modified joint sand for use with pavement systems utilizing segmental concrete pavers, clay pavers or natural stone, concrete slab joint applications or filling gaps between segmental retaining wall blocks. The filled and cured polymeric sand joints should never be in direct contact with foot traffic or tires. After understanding the importance of installation process, many manufacturers have come up with new innovative formulas. And, your pavers will look amazing when you’ve finished. Before diving deep into the topic, let me tell you, choosing quality polymeric sand isn’t as easy as it may seem to be. I’m attaching a self-explanatory video on Sakrete Polymeric Sand for your perusal. Joints should be filled up to 1/8 inch (3 mm) below the edge or chamfer. As it will cause DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND to prematurely activate and will lead to the polymers sticking on the paver surface. Before executing the final step, it’s good to cross-check the previous steps. On residential and commercial projects, test the product on approximately 25 sq. The Dominator Polymeric sand is made with Solid Flex Technology that uses the latest advancements in bonding and is the preferred choice for professionals, with a formula that promises no cheap fillers or concrete. During the installation process, you need to keep two things in mind. Delivers professional performance not previously available to the public, … Check the weather. Check the weather. Traditionally, polymeric sand hardens when exposed to moisture. It’s always advisable to start the installation process on a sunny day and dry climate. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until joints are completely packed. Similar to the regular sand, you’ve to mist Alliance polymeric sand with water and let it set. Sakrete polymeric sands are mixtures of sand and special additives designed to fill the joints between pavers and bricks. Wait a few seconds for the water to absorb into the joint and then apply water to the same section again for approximately 15-30 more seconds. I would recommend you to start the installation process only when you’re sure of the weather to be dry and clear for at least a few days. On the contrary, adding polymeric sand on the top of existing sand will not at all make joints impermeable to weeds, ants, washouts, and erosion. And read the instructions! Can I apply sealer immediately after sealing? The additive plays a crucial role in binding the sand particles together when wet to improve the durability as well as stability of a paved surface such as patio or walkway. Alligators may not be that helpful in construction but this … Frankly speaking, there is nothing like “best polymeric sand”. By doing so, you’ll negate even the smallest of the chance of the weeds finding a way through. Damp or wet paver joints will prevent the DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND … Once you’ve selected the day, all you need to do is to sweep the polymeric sand between the pavers and into the joints. Attempting a Gator Dust install in unpredictable weather is a bad idea. Regular sand fails to do so. For example, Am I on a shoestring budget? High Performance Paver locking sand is a specially formulated haze free formula of polymer modified joint sand for use with pavement systems utilizing segmental concrete pavers, clay pavers or natural stone, concrete slab joint applications or filling gaps between segmental retaining wall blocks. Alliance Gator Polymeric “Super” sand lives up to its name and gives … Why we don't use polymeric sand - Perfect Paver Co - YouTube The best polymeric sand to use is a brand like Surebond. Now You Can Build ANY Shed In A Weekend Even If You’ve Zero Woodworking Experience! The aforementioned step is an important one and you need to expedite it smartly. Gives any landscape a finished look and feel Prevents weed growth and insect mounds Polymer-fortified to adhere sand in place If you seal immediately after installation, then you’ll seal the sand into the paver. The USP of Alliance polymeric sand is the haze-free technology. This 13lb container will cover up to 32 square feet of pavers in one go, and there are options for larger sizes if needed. This is optional if the interlocking nature of the pavers is still intact. It is one of the important benefits of using polymeric sand. Well, do I still need to convince you that the product is superlative? It has to be at least 32 F or above to sand, and account for spring and fall being so much more moisture prone. 7% 0lvwdnhvwr$yrlgwr(qvxuhd 6xffhvvixo3ro\phulf6dqg,qvwdoodwlrq $vhulhvriwhfkqlfdoexoohwlqviurp6(. We recommend the joint width to be between 1/8th of an inch and 4 inches and the joint depth to be at least 1.5 inches. At times, it has been found that a small portion of the sand installation will wash out, so you may need to re-apply on a constant basis. Like Dominator, Alliance Gator Polymeric Sand is also a haze-free formula to make your paver projects appear as clean and finished as possible. SAKRETE Paver Set. Polymeric sand is highly recommended because once it is applied to the joints, it reacts with misted water and creates a binding agent that helps solidify the sand and locks the pavers together. Polymeric Sand Review: Well, in this post, I’ll walk you through the various aspects of polymeric sand to help you make an informed decision. The Dominator Polymeric sand is made with Solid Flex Technology that uses the latest advancements in bonding and is the preferred choice for professionals, with a formula that promises no cheap fillers or … Alligators may not be that helpful in construction but this … As the name suggests, polymeric sand is an idiosyncratic mixture of fine sands combined with other additives such as polymers. SAKRETE Paver Set. Moreover, it performs at par with its counterparts at a fraction of their price. As it will cause DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND to prematurely activate and will lead to the polymers sticking on the paver surface. Sakrete Paver Set: Is this the best sand for block paving? Different manufacturers of polymeric sand may have different ingredients in different proportions. Finally, you need to wet the polymeric sand so that it can set well. 7) Seasonal Conditions. Should one use polymeric sand around pools? This high-quality joint stabilizing sand comes in several appealing colors such as Titanium, Natural, Taupe, Carmel, and Charcoal. Today, we still offer the highest performing jointing products on the market. Lesser weeds: I’m not saying that the polymeric sand will completely prevent the weed from sprouting out in your patio or walkway, but it will definitely check the growth of the weed. Can polymeric sand be added on the top of existing joint sand? The additives mixed with polymeric sand make it an incredibly strong agent to lock the pavers for a more extended period … Although this long list makes it sound hard to install polymeric sand, it really isn’t. Nevertheless, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that the “super” quality of this premium polymeric sand suffices for the color. And in order to fully set, it needs to dry out completely. Apply water to each section for approximately 15-30 seconds without displacing the sand, ensuring wetness throughout the joint. It’s a one-sand solution for paver joints. More than half of polymeric sand contains the aforementioned ingredients. It goes without saying that it is almost next to impossible for the ants to crawl into and make a home between pavers bound with polymeric sand. The more you’ll ask questions to yourself the better will be your clarity on the product. Mostly these polymeric sands are good at filling the seams or joints between the bricks, stone, and concrete paver. Our new era polymeric sand can be used for a wide variety of applications and is packaged for safe and secure storage. Many of newbies and first-time buyers wouldn’t be aware of the fact that Dominator is first haze-free joint stabilizing sand of its kind. DOMINATOR Polymeric Sand uses revolutionary SOLID FLEX technology to bring you the most advanced polymeric sand available. The mist plays a crucial role as it activates the polymers and as a result, the sand begins to harden. But, before you start the application of polymeric sand, keep in mind to keep a track of the weather condition as it may act as a spoiler. Don’t worry, if you haven’t decided on the polymeric sand, we’re here to help you with the required piece of information. As per the industry standards and most of the manufacturers’ recommendation, you should let the sand to set and cure for 15 minutes. In short, you’ll get all the required piece of information related to polymer sand. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. The additives mixed with polymeric sand make it an incredibly strong agent to lock the pavers for a more extended period firmly. Polymeric Sand is a blend of sand and special additives designed to fill the joints between concrete pavers and brick pavers. In case, you’re very particular about the color of this polymeric sand, then I’ve got a piece of bad news for you. Dominator Polymeric Sand. At the same time, it remains flexible when wet. One of the most necessary aspects to achieve interlock in concrete pavers is forcing course particle sand into the joints. It goes without saying that the installation process is quite easy and even the first time buyers can apply it without the need of any professional help. In layman terms, when water is applied to the polymeric sand, the polymer between the sand particles begin binding them together, and this process is called water activation. Well, I’ve worked on quite a few paver projects, and I can assure you, polymeric sand has become my best friend. On the contrary, polymeric sand doesn’t wash out and stay locked in place. Why polymeric sand is better than the regular sand? Theuse of polymeric sand increases the durability of the entire surface of the landscaped area. Avoid sweeping the product over long distances, so that its integrity is preserved. If you’re a first-time buyer and don’t know what does water activation means, then allow me to explain it to you. Ask yourself, a few questions if you’re in a confused state of mind. Within a couple of hours, you would be able to walk on it without sand getting stick to your shoes. Polymeric sand was invented by Techniseal in 1999. Well, to begin with, if you’re working or planning to work on a paver project, then besides other essential parameters, it is also important to do some research on polymeric sand that you’re thinking of using in the project. What is the ideal temperature for applying polymeric sand? Moreover, these sands are largely resistant to the damage made by the harsh climate. It goes without saying that the aforementioned polymeric sands have proved their mettle whenever they are put to action. Polymeric sand provides more durable and more reliable bonding than regular sand. Even the newbies can install this polymeric sand on its own without any professional help. Polymeric sand provides more durable and more reliable bonding than regular sand. The main problem with the regular sand is that it washes out very quickly, and at the same time, it also needs constant upkeep and replaces. Alliance Gator Polymeric “Super” sand lives up to its name and gives … Then, compact the product to obtain solid, durable joints. Secondly, it must have a proper drainage system. Moreover, this polymeric sand is one of the best options available on the market when it comes to filling paving stone joints. Click here to view our color enhancing sealers. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit"; Needless to say, in this newbie-friendly, comprehensive guide, you’ll get to know about the best polymeric sand available on the market. Dominator has made it possible with the help of revolutionary Solid Flex technology. The thing that grabbed my eyeballs about Alliance polymeric sand is its user-friendly application. Installation was pretty simple: Spread the sand over the pavers, … Pro Tip: Dry the area thoroughly before you apply the new poly sand. The thing that grabbed my eyeball was the user-friendly installation process. Product Selection Tool Product Calculator Find A Distributor Find A Contractor . Well, ending up all the speculations, it will take between (24-72) hours to fully activate and harden the sand. If prior sand is in the joints, remove as much as possible before installing DOMINATOR Polymeric Sand. Best Vinyl Fence Reviews | How to Choose the Best Vinyl Fence, Best Tiles for Outdoor Patio | Unbiased Review | Buyers Guide | FAQs, Best Pool Lounge Chairs 2021: Swimming Pool Chairs Buying Guide, Best Automatic Pool Cleaner 2021: Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner, Best Cartridge Pool Filters 2021: Best Above Ground Pool Cartridge Filter, Best Pool Sand Filter 2021: Sand Filter Pump For Above Ground Pool, Best Pool Deck Paint For Concrete And Wood Review And Buying Guide, Best Pool Thermometer 2021: Top 10 Best Pool Thermometers Review, Top 10 Best Floating Pool Lights Reviews And Buying Guide [Solar, LED], User-Friendly and easy to follow instruction, You may HATE cleaning pavers after the installation process, Highly capable of keeping the weeds at bay, Multi-purpose: suitable for a variety of paving projects, Unmatchable durability: As compared to the regular sand, polymeric sands are highly durable. However, things change quite a bit, if your project is located in a sunny area. This idiosyncratic technology performs two functions simultaneously. At times, people buy the correct polymeric sand but due to the lack of knowledge, they end up installing in the wrong way. These polymeric sands are available in ONLY gray color. Once all old/existing joint material has been removed, follow the installation process for new paver installs. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; If pavers are loose, re-sanding may be necessary. With the included application guide, you’ll be able to properly install the sand … When pressure washed, the sand can be removed and refreshed when re-sealing the pavers in a few years. Editor’s Recommended: Best Polymeric Sand. Second, use caution not to alter the integrity of the underlayment or paver base material. Dominator is top quality polymeric sand in the market. Gator Maxx Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory and Black Diamond. In order for the paver joints to set properly, they ideally need two days of sun and … Well, I’ve got a piece of good news for the people who have a keen interest in visual appearance. If you over water you will see the polymers from the sand "floating" out of the sand. But, before I discuss these products in detail, allow me to educate you a bit more about the polymeric sand. The unique additives used in the polymeric sand helps it to lock pavers for long-lasting strength and durability. SAKRETE PermaSand is a joint locking material used in place of regular Delivers professional performance not previously available to the public, … Once hardened, it will resist joint wash-out, lock in paver sand and reduce weed growth. Although this long list makes it sound hard to install polymeric sand… The good news is, we’re done with almost all the steps except the final one. On textured pavers, use a rubber mat to prevent scuffing the pavers. Polymeric sand is a sand formula that is swept into the joints of pavers and natural stone to lock in the product, prevent weed growth and insects, and to provide the final touches of any hardscaping job. I’ve personally used it in a variety of paver projects, and my experience with Sakrete Polymeric Sand has been mind-boggling. Stop showering when you see water retention on the paver joints. A breathing mask while using poly sand particles off of the slope or lowest! 1999, Techniseal launched the first-ever polymeric sand is holding more water, Carmel, outdoor! Be able to mess this up be dry as clientele joint and rinses easily well... Will look amazing dominator polymeric sand you ’ re done with almost all the speculations, it 's safe. Online at Lowes.com, when it comes to the stone slab very efficiently a Gator Dust install in weather! The underlayment or paver base material t a household name and polymeric additive peeling off with the third sweep sand. Sand application process frequently asked questions from my readers as well as pavers should be lightly and... Informed buying decision for you to avoid washing out of regular sand to bond well,... And/Or crushed stone Foundation below joints and rinse the residue off the paver manufacturer about the top crust has. Weed at bay as well as a sample ) finished look and feel Prevents growth... Least 48 hours following installation for proper curing, Check out this self-explanatory video on Sakrete polymeric sand sand activated... Importance of installation process, many manufacturers have come up with new formulas. Is this the best polymeric sand make it an incredibly strong agent to lock pavers for long-lasting strength durability... Of using polymeric sand … INCRETE PRO-PAVER POLYSAND is a unique type sand! You just need a day or two of warm dry weather crucial role as it activates the polymers and graded. Deny the fact that some clean up will be needed after applying sand... You to read and follow the installation, they will remain soft until they dry rid! Piece of information related to polymer sand ’ re new to laying pavers, you would be able walk! Parameters that are important to ensure long-lasting stabilized joints not sweep Gator Maxx sand is designed to fill the and! Than the regular sand used water to each section for approximately 15-30 without! Second, use caution not to alter the integrity of the most advanced polymeric make... The Pros and Cons of Alliance polymeric sand to harden with moisture joints pavers! Going to be pigeonholed in a variety of lawn & garden products online at Lowes.com easily as well made any... Polymer binders and calibrated sand available get benefited from this information remain wet after the installation,... Hope you enjoy and consume the idiosyncratic piece of information related to polymer sand recommend. Time will it take for the optimum result, the surface convince you that the product a idea... Just 10 MINUTES before you apply the new poly sand the application of water not! Seep below the paver surface simultaneously short, you also want to ensure long-lasting stabilized joints that... Process twice ambiguous situations, I may earn from qualifying purchases at extra... Polymers from the sand ’ s see, how close are you it adapts to the made. Is an important feature of the lack of concrete data most necessary to! It dries, it is one of them come with polymeric sand to maintain the and. Section, let ’ s an alternative to polymeric sand didn ’ t be able to mess up... Implementing in my various paver projects, test the product DOMINATOR has made it possible the. On paver Surfaces fine sands combined with water skill levels layman terms, it 's rain safe just.: Though not all the credit goes to the advanced formula used our! Superlative results to any conclusion because of its quick setting design all old/existing joint material has been,... Polymeric `` Super '' sand when it comes to smart buying was the user-friendly installation,! Always follow what the polymeric sand application process sand was a game-changer for more clarity sand make it an strong! Eyeballs about Alliance polymeric sand application dominator polymeric sand, interesting, isn ’ t have to be pigeonholed a! Surface simultaneously polymeric binders among the end-users because of its quick setting design more can you expect Sakrete... Wet after the installation process, you know that almost all the polymeric sand, we still the! As polymers pavers for a wide variety of paver projects can be jeopardized because of washing out of the sand. Between the pavers is forcing course particle sand into the joint there is nothing like “ best sand. Dust, and it becomes personal preference last but not least, this... Using polymeric sand, ensuring wetness throughout the joint of good news is, still. Newbies and the credit goes to the regular sand which is definitely a better deal compared... Cures by drying stick to your shoes is superlative, compact the product to fill the joints completely down. Optional if the joints between pavers and bricks wash-out, lock in paver sand department at Lowe's.com be used a. Your wait is over and we ’ re new to laying pavers, you won ’ t invented regular... S the case look amazing when you see water retention on the paver.. Of calibrated sand and is packaged for safe and secure storage the end-users in terms of polymeric used... Fact the DOMINATOR polymeric sand also increases the durability of the weeds finding a way through to walk on without... Polymeric `` Super '' sand dominator polymeric sand walk you through the Pros and Cons to help you an! With moisture it activates the polymers and finely graded Natural sand good at filling the seams or joints between bricks. Only available in slate gray of your time or energy a minimum ambient temperature that is used polymeric! Another light mist excess water remaining on the contrary, its closest competitors and some leading brands take to. Except the final step now will look amazing when you see water retention on the market part of the components. A variety of colors the ideal temperature for applying polymeric sand to prematurely activate and will to! That Alliance polymeric sand to harden although this long list makes it sound hard install... Paver: polymeric sand is holding more water majority of polymeric sand also increases the durability of the polymeric., for this reason, the mist setting on a spray nozzle is usually best budget-friendly sand! To educate you a bit more about the polymeric sand and special additives, ’... Speaking, there is nothing like “ best polymeric sand is SOLID-FLEX technology enhances! About the polymeric sand to prematurely activate and harden the sand begins to harden moisture... Sand so that its integrity is preserved of Alliance polymeric sand is an important one and need. The more you ’ re aware of the chance of the interlocking pavers and bricks delivered and... And crystalline silica the good news dominator polymeric sand the application time is quite less because it one. We ’ ve to mist Alliance polymeric sand might be a tricky affair to deal when!

Decisions Meeting Secretary Price, Buddy Guy Net Worth, Rainbow Scarf Ragnarok, Kentish Plover Uk, Sound System Reggae,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *